Nursing Home Abuse Law Firm
Many kinds of injuries can occur to a resident of abuse and neglect at a nursing home and assisted living facility in IL. Common warning signs of abuse and neglect:
Warning Signs of Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect:
- Bruising or fractures
- Frequent illness/failure to report illness
- Sudden death or hospitalization
Warning Signes of Assisted Living Physical Abuse:
- Prolonged deprivation of food or water
- Medication errors
- Unexplained injuries
- Reports of slapping, pushing, shaking, beating
- Bruising Broken arm (humerus, radius, ulna),
- Broken leg (femur, tibia, fibula)
- Fractured skull, fractured hip, fractured clavicle, and other bone bones.
Warning Signs of Nursing Home Neglect:
- Lack of care for existing medical problems
- Failure to prevent malnutrition, bedsores, or infections
- Failure to protect residents from health and safety, hazard, injury, or death:resident wandering (outside facility) when staff is unaware resident is missing.
Contact Cullotta Law Offices for a FREE consultation at 847-651-7191.
If you have any reason to believe a loved one is or has been abused or neglected in a nursing home or assisted living facility, contact a Nursing Home Abuse Law Firm.